Just How Much Are Those Vinyl Records Worth

Just How Much Are Those Vinyl Records Worth by Mitchell Hampson

In my ever-going quest to keep my vintage music collection alive and growing, I am constantly trying to find vinyl records for sale. There are a number of places to find these gems. Some places can charge a lot of money while others are downright cheap. Of course, I normally opt for the latter when looking for vinyl records for sale. Actually, I usually try to find a deal in just about all of my shopping adventures but old records pose a real challenge.

The first place you need to look for records for sale is right in your own neighborhood. Garage sales pop up all over the place every summer. Take advantage of them. I have found numerous amounts of valuable vinyl records for sale at neighborhood garage sales that I make sure to visit them as much as I possibly can.


I hit the mother load at one garage sale. The lady organizing the event tossed the records for sale at her home in cardboard boxes under a table. These little treasures were literally out-of-sight to the untrained eye. I peeked under the table to find an unopened Glen Miller collection among other valuable records stuffed in the boxes.

When I asked how much she wanted she said that she ought to pay me to take them off of her hands. We agreed on two dollars for two boxes which was still a remarkable steal. The Glen Miller vinyl records for sale were never opened at all. The lady remarked that they were a wedding gift but they really didn't care for his music. Dunno why.

I also like to check out the local flea market. The people who run the booths are a lot more professional and they know what they are doing. You are more likely to pay rather a bit more at an organized place like this but you can still find ideal deals. This is a great option for people who are looking for something in particular.

You can also find vinyl records for sale in some music stores that resell older music items. These stores are few and far between and they usually charge more than the flea market and the garage sales combined. Nevertheless, there is a good chance that you will find exactly what you are looking for at a store like this.

Still can't find what you are looking for? Don't forget the world wide web. You will most likely find vinyl records for sale on the World Wide Web quickly and easily.

Mitch Hampson writes for antique bracelets.



Article Source: Collectibles-Articles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment